Good friends Boy George and Susie Cave lead tributes to the star.
Connect the dots…Protege of Madonna, good friends with Boy George, cause of death unknown. When a person is in the circle of friends who are in the cabal cult, they themselves had sold their souls. This had to have been a Rommel death.
- The Essex-born model, born Ivor Neville Kamen, was best known for his 1986 hit Each Time You Break My Heart and the iconic 1985 Levi’s 501 commercial
- His friend Boy George confirmed the news on Instagram on Wednesday, writing: ‘R.I.P to the most beautiful and sweetest man Nick Kamen!’
- After appearing in the Levi’s advert aged 18, Madonna spotted Nick and reached out to collaborate on his hit single, which she wrote and cameo-ed on
- In a BBC radio interview in 1986, the songstress said she was inspired by Kamen’s ‘charisma’ and ‘beautiful voice’, which led to the collaboration
- His music career spanned four LPs between 1987 and 1992