September 20, 2021
Prince Andrew hires high-powered Hollywood attorney whose clients include Armie Hammer and other celebrities accused of sexual assault, in lawsuit against Virginia Roberts
- Court documents show Prince Andrew has retained top Hollywood attorney Andrew Brettler to represent him in the case brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre
- Hiring Brettler brings the formidable resources of Lavely & Singer – founded by celebrity powerhouse attorney Marty Singer – onto the prince’s legal team
- The LA-based lawyer was hired to defend Armie Hammer, 35, earlier this year against claims of sexual abuse and the actor’s alleged cannibalistic fetishisms
- Roberts’s attorneys filed a document Friday showing an affidavit of service was served at the Duke of York’s home in Windsor, England, on August 27
- An agent for Roberts handed them over to police officers at the property
- The Duke’s lawyers later disputed this and claimed that giving the document to a policeman at the property did not constitute proper service, legal filings state
- Roberts, an alleged victim of convicted pedophile Epstein, first filed a lawsuit against Prince Andrew in federal court in Manhattan, New York, on August 9
- She claims she was forced to have sex with the royal three times when she was 17
- Andrew has long denied the allegations and has not been charged
Prince Charles will hold ‘tell all’ crisis talks with Prince Andrew over Jeffrey Epstein scandal as royal family brace themselves for new accusations from Virginia Roberts in Panorama special
- Charles, 71, is at Sandringham and was yesterday seen with Sir Nicholas Soames
- Prince of Wales wants to speak to his younger brother, 59, about Jeffrey Epstein
- Comes as royals prepare for a BBC Panorama special with his accuser, 36
Prince Andrew holds ‘crisis talks’ with family and advisers over sex case fiasco after ‘disastrous’ week trying to stonewall the claims
- Prince Andrew is holding crisis talks with his family and advisers over Virginia Roberts’s sex abuse lawsuit
- Royal insiders have described a ‘disastrous’ week as Andrew’s camp attempt to fight the damning allegations
- Attempts to avoid having papers served have been both a legal and PR nightmare for the Duke of York
Prince Andrew is holding crisis talks with his family and advisers over Virginia Roberts’s bombshell sex abuse lawsuit after a ‘disastrous’ week trying to fight the damning allegations – including the Duke of York’s flight to the Balmoral estate.
Royal insiders have claimed there may have been a ‘lack of communication and cohesion’ between Andrew’s UK legal team and newly appointed US lawyer about how to move forwards.
And there is apparently deep concern at the way the duke’s well-paid advisers on both sides of the Atlantic have been ‘outwitted and out-played’ at every turn in recent days by David Boies, the street-smart attorney employed by his accuser Virginia Roberts, now Giuffre.
PANIC IN UK
Qdrop 3 year delta +1
PAST PROVES FUTURE
Subscribe to my website in the link below to receive notifications of information posted on here that I cannot post on FB. My website is not monetized, I maintain it to ensure the truther community is always well informed of the latest intel.